1.18.2006

The Springs?

I found out more about the hiring process for AMR. My partner was on the hiring board for AMR in central California before moving to Crescent City. He said since Boulder and Colorado Springs are in the same region (and ran by the same people) that my Boulder interview works for any AMR branch in the region. He said AMR has a test over the local protocols and SOP's, and if you pass the test, you have a job. So apparently I was invited to take the test. So I'm waiting for the packet that has the test info and dates and whatnot. The dude said the orientation academy is in March, so the test is sometime between now and then. So its looking like we will soon be moving to Colorado Springs! Fun Fun.

Now for some random things swirling in my head...

I got this in the mail today. Its awesome. If anyone wants a copy, let me know and I'll burn ya one.

Send a loved one an e-card from this site. They're hilarious.

Work was not cool the last 2 days.

Rain is also not cool.

Who's going to win cyclocross worlds?

Any opinions on Tune hubs?

Anyone ever considered paying for coach, like CTS, Cycle-Smart, or the like?

I miss the Hub Special.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tune hubs look quite similar to Brian's old gold hubs off the Cannondale. Maybe they did some work for DT/Hugi? No TUV German engineering rating, and interesting that SCOTT Bikes is linked to them; since the same guy who runs Scott was running Cannondale from Brian's wheel times. pw

Brian said...

Congrats on the job!

Started looking for houses in the Springs yet?

My gold wheels rule. ;)

Lane said...

i miss the show COACH with hayden fox and dobber

G-reg said...

Tune makes nice stuff, I've had a chance to see some from people who were stationed in Europe. That being said they are reeeeealy spendy. They are light, but for 50-150 bucks more than King, they better make me coffee too. And good coffee at that.

Scotty J said...

Yo I would greatly appreciate a copy of that movie. Oh and congradulations on the job you can now move out of meth mouth california, whoops i mean cresent city