1.09.2006

I can't Hear Ya BK Broiler

Hello once again everyone. I have all sorts of fun stuff to blog about today. I'll start off with my glorious weekend of work. We were slow, and I only went on 3 calls all 3 days. I did eat 15 tacos last night though. Seriously 15. We had a little taco eatathon, and my coworkers underestimated my ablility. Next closest was 11 tacos. I went on nice long trainer rides everyday, but I think the tacos were slightly detrimental to my training. Today I felt like a pro. I came home from work, went on a long-ass bike ride, came home, took a shower, had lunch, and took a nap. The only thing missing was a massage. I rode for 52 miles today. The tacos were fueling me nicely, as I only needed one Powerbar while riding.

As first reported on Brian<>Abraham Scotty Johnson has a new blog. There is a link to it in my "Other Blogs" section. If anyone wants to debate sports, WWII, or the homosexual undertones of Top Gun, they should visit his blog and post numerous comments.

Click here if you want a little taste of vanilla courtesy of cyclingnews. Shannon's blog is pretty funny. You can check it out in my "Other Blogs" section after you enjoy Scotty's blog. Thats about all I know. My blog is getting boring, so I'll post some pictures or something tomorrow.

2 comments:

Scotty J said...

Oh yeah and thanks for adding me to you list of asteemed individuals.

Working at the BK lounge if you want in you got to have coups.

Scotty J said...

pardon me esteemed