1.23.2006

Hacky Sack?

Hello Blogville. Work was crappy this weekend. Lots of calls and not a lot of sleep. I saw a dead 4 year old who drowned in a bathtub. I'm not sure how that happens to a kid that old. I wasn't on the call, so I didn't get the privilege to intubate him. I also saw a 23 day old baby that must have been used as a hacky sack since it had a broken humerous, clavicle, multiple ribs, multiple vertebrae, pelvis, femur, and tib-fib. Those are the only noteworthy calls of the weekend.

Today I watched Federer squeek by Tommy Haas. Then I took a napper, and went on a 35 mile ride. The weather was about as nice as it gets here. Sunny and relavitely warm. I felt a little guilty about taking a nap instead of riding for like 4 hours, but I was worn out from work, and the nap was awesome.

Now for more random stuff...

Craft undershirts are the shizzle. I wear one on every ride.

Ebay is retarded. One week you can get a decent bargain on stuff, the next week the same thing is double the price.

I almost had to shop at Wal-Mart today. It seems they are the only place in town that sells shower curtain liners. I have to get some things out of town tomorrow, so I need to pick up one of those.

French pressed coffee is delicious.

Lane's puppy poops and pees on astroturf.

Here is a picture of Heathrow Josef hugging a redwood.

2 comments:

Lars said...

That makes me sick. Do you ever find out if those people go to jail and shit or do you never hear stuff like that?

Brooks Leedahl said...

I found out the 4 year old was handi, and the cops were investigating the newborn thing, but as of Sunday, they hadn't charged the parents with anything.