1.04.2006

iPods Galore

Howdy ho everyone. I had my AMR interview yesterday for a paramedic position in Boulder, CO. The interview was going really well, and I was bullshitting like a politician. The interviewer asked a bunch of technical questions about phramacology and cardiology. These were my strong suits during paramedic school, but the questions were so obscure that I was unable to answer one of them. The question was way out there, and in the 2.5 years I've been a paramedic, I have never seen what he was talking about (sort of like bigfoot.) I'll find out the week of January 16th if I get the job or not. Vegas oddsmakers are putting it at 2-5 odds that I'll get it.

The cycling is good. I did 1.5 hours on the trainer yesterday, and 2 hours in the sunshine on the open roads today. I wanted to go longer today, but I had other things I needed to get done. The weather was really nice today. 60 degrees and sunny. It was pretty windy, but I'm not complaining.

So what do iPods have to do with this, you ask?

We've had a Mini forever, but we got a Nano as a Christmas present, and I bought a 20GB iPod from a half-tard I work with for $38 worth of booze. So now we have 3 iPods in all shapes and sizes. I've been busy updating music on all them the last few days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I'm pissing around on the internet today and saw your website. I like the Mitch Hedberg quote. Or close quote. I also see your still a Jeff Bridges fan "The Dude". Anyways, good luck with your Denver adventures. I'll keep in touch now that I have a contact.

Later
Anal

Lars said...

We've got Anal!

Brian said...

Robb!

How's life there? The pregnancy coming along alright?