12.24.2005

Mary in Florida: Day 8

I actually have a day off. The last 2 days of work were horrible. I slept a total of 3 hours, and most of that was in the ambulance. We were busy. This morning Sampson and I were in search of snow. I thought there'd be snow up in the mountains, but it was like 60 degrees, so there was no snow. We went for a little hike anyways, and I let sampson go swimming in the river. The current is pretty strong now, so he got a pretty good workout trying to swim back to shore. Here are some pictures.



I have to work tomorrow, so I'm "celebrating" Christmas today. I have a turkey in the oven, and numerous beers in the fridge. Mary will be home Monday, so we'll have Christmas then.

I wish everyone a merry Christmas, and I hope Santa leaves fun toys in your stockings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi this is scott marys little bro. your blog is awesome and my sister misses you dearly um... yeah merry christmas dude and i will talk to you later

Lane said...

scotty no

Simmons said...

Merry Christmas Brooks!