12.17.2005

Iowa?

I'm toying with the idea of doing the Trans-Iowa race I read about on Simmons's blog. It sounds pretty fun and I could use my cx bike. Registration opens tomorrow at 11:00, and is limited to 70 racers, so I assume it fills up fast. If I'm feeling it in the morning, I'm going to resgister.

I just watched a video about team CSC at the 2003 tour (the one where Tyler Hamilton broke his collar bone.) It was really cool. Here is the link. Open it in Windows Media Player. It's like an hour long, and some of it's in Dutch, but it's quite interesting, and definately worth watching.

3 comments:

Simmons said...

You should definitely register. Can you say "337 mile TTT"? It's going to be a fun ride.

Lars said...

When is this mo fo? I might be in Iowa City starting July. Or one of several other cities such as Birmingham Alabama, Tupelo Mississippi, Bogota Columbia or Falluja Iraq.

Brooks Leedahl said...

Pick me up some honey if you're in Tupelo.