12.18.2005

Mary in Florida: Day 1

Well, I wimped out on the Trans-Iowa race. I didn't want to take up one of the coveted 70 spots if I wasn't fully committed to doing it. It would have been a blast, and I only hope they have the race again in 2007. I added a couple new links. One is Stumptown Coffee Roasters in Portland, they do mail order, and have the most delicious coffee. The other is an enormous mail order internet wine shop. Check them out. I took some pictures of Sampson today. I tried to set the camera on the tripod and take portraits of Sampson with me, but it didn't really work. Here are a couple choice pics. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Lane said...

Do you seriously wear that hat? And to think sometimes I call you brother. Grow up! Who do you think you are, Michael J. Fox? Carlos Delgado, Mark Hanson? If you can't afford a new hat I will buy you one, because seeing that hat makes me think you should move home.

I am just kidding brother, now call your mother (who also happens to be my mother)