12.16.2005

Chester A. Arthur

Hello again to everyone in Bloggerland. I have the whole weekend off, but I might as well be working since Mary left for Florida today. She is spending Christmas with her family. I will be churning out the blog posts in an attempt to curtail the foreseeable craziness that being alone over the holidays will induce. So if anyone has any requests for post topics, let me know (no pics of my chode, Andy.) Work the last 48 hours was pretty shitty. I didn't do much on Wednesday, but at 1:30 a.m. Wednesday night, I had to take a crazy guy to a looney bin in Sacramento, which is 8 hours away. So I returned around 6 p.m last night, and went to bed, and came home this morning.

Why is the title of this post the name of our 21st President, you ask? Because I'm growing one of these sweet beard things while Mary's gone. Here's a picture.

2 comments:

Simmons said...

I wish I could grow facial hair.

Lars said...

Facial pubes rule.