12.21.2005

Mary in Florida: Day 5

Another 48 hour shift is complete. Nothing too cool to report on. I have to go back to work tomorrow though for another 48 hours. It's been rainy and windy here in Crescent City the last few days. It looks like its not going to let up until Christmas. My "Chester A. Arthur" is coming in nicely. I'll take some pictures of it before I shave it off. I've been working on changing my cyclocross bike from a double to a single front chainring set-up. I'll post pics of that also when its complete. You guys need to check out this video. It's f'ing cool! Here's a picture of the incident.

I had a message on my answering machine when I got home today. I have an interview for a paramedic postition in Boulder, CO on January 3rd. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Lars said...

Rock on with the interview dude! That is huge. Becca wants you to know that her brother lives there. What was that CX guys problem?

Brooks Leedahl said...

Some fan was throwing mud and beer at him, and he got pissed off.

Simmons said...

I'm going to try that technique against the competition in a field sprint next season! Good luck on your interview Brooks!

Brian said...

Awesome on the interview! Good luck man! Are you going to stay for a few days in Boulder and look around?

Are you changing your front ring to a non-shift ramped chainring or just using the 3rd Eye?

Lane said...

If someone threw beer at me I'd think i'd have to tip him, but i dont think id be carrying any cash during a bike race so I'd end up feeling cheap.