3.01.2006

February Totals

Greetings people of Blogger. February was a good trianing month. I rode just short of the 800 mile goal, and around 45 hours. not too shabby for winter. Last week killed me with about 225 miles and 13 hours. I took Monday and Tuesday off this week, and rode for only 30 miles on the trainer today.

Today is Ash Wednesday for all you heathens. I gave up pizza and tortilla/potato chips for lent. Its a win win since I'll lose some weight because pizza and chips are pretty much the only thing I eat. Thank God for burritos.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Baby, let's make a run for the border,
I've got a hunger only tacos can stop.
I know exactly what I'll order
three tacos, two tostadas, and a soda pop.

Yea-ah, and don't forget the hot sauce, chulo.

Brooks Leedahl said...

Don't think just because I got a lot of money,
I'll give you taco-flavored kisses, honey.

Lars said...

I ran 5k on Monday. Yes, I want a medal.