3.29.2006

The Centurian

It was a beautiful day here today, so I rode a frickin century. It wasn't difficult or anything, just much longer than I'd ever ridden before. I felt pretty good and managed to do it in a little over six hours. My legs are a little tired, but my neck and shoulders are screaming. Here are some pics.

101.41 miles, bitches.

Average Speed: 16.73mph

Thats a lot of calories!

Tonight Mary, Sampson, and I are driving to Grants Pass, OR to pick up her sister Susan tomorrow morning. We're staying in a vacation rental that Mary found on this website. It was the same price as a hotel, and hopefully much nicer. It has a private boat dock. Susan is vacationing in beautiful Crescent City with us for the weekend.

7 comments:

Brian said...

Nice job on the century. Good average speed for that distance! Did you ride somewhere and back, or did you do multiple loops?

Have fun with Mary and Susan this weekend.

Scotty J said...

good work man. Have fun with my sisters this weekend

Brooks Leedahl said...

I rode 241 laps around the block.


Kidding. I went up into Oregon and back on the back roads.

Lars said...

Holy studliness. The calorie burn is the most impressive. That is like a week of living for me. Say hi to Merry and Sueson

Lane said...

I am part of the century club, I did it at least 10 times in my younger days of college. (We are talking about 100oz of beer in 100 minutes right?)

Simmons said...

Good job Brooks!

Heathrow's World said...

Hi Sus!! Awesome ride Brooks. Mary I miss you!! You and Sus should come visit here next.