3.11.2006

Cross Practice

Hello to all in the blogosphere. Sampson and I did a mock cyclocross race yesterday on some trails near our house. He's as fast as I am for about 35 minutes, but then he pops. He needs to work on his tactics. It was ok since Mary went for a run on the trail and he just ran with her the rest of the time. I managed 90 minutes HARD. I don't think it messed up my training too bad going so hard this early in the season. I'm sore and stiff today though. It was fun anyways. It snowed here the other night. Crazy. There is still some snow around, mostly up in the hills. Today the swim team Mary coaches had a meet in Eureka, so we spent the day down there. Sampson spent the day recovering.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Sampson would be able to do well in the C category then (or Cross Cat 4, if going by the new USCF format). :)