3.25.2006

Rain Rain Go Away

All these boys showing off their new bicycles makes me jealous. Simmons with his Poprad and Brian with his Madone. A new bike is not in the cards anytime soon for me. Maybe a second cross bike in 2007, and a new road bike in 2008. Who knows.

I had grand plans of riding a century today, but the weather didn't cooperate as it rained off and on all day. I did manage 1.5 hours in the down pour. Hopefully the weather is nice on Wednesday and I'll give it a go then. Tomorrow I'm riding for a few hours with my wife.

Mary spent all morning at a Total Immersion clinic. She said it was quite informative. We went and watched a high school track meet for a couple hours this afternoon, and Mary went back to the swim clinic in the late afternoon. Tonight I played with some sweet Zipp 404's. I'm gluing tires on them for one of Mary's tri friends. After that we went and ate some delicious Thai food.

Criterium International on OLN tomorrow. It's Basso's race to lose.

4 comments:

Lane said...

I'm just starting to love Thai food. Skye loves it, but all i've had is zuza jam ron, and chicken pad thai. They were both delicious, but im scared to try some of the Curry dishes, because too much curry is not a good thing for me and my palate.

Lars said...

Wow its hard to keep up with the rules and regs of F1. Speaking of highschool track the season started for Jeff with two 2nd places in a big meet in the 60HH and LJ.

Brian said...

The Tour is going to be good this year. Lots of contenders looking strong in the preseason. It could be a dogfight.

Scotty J said...

I agree with Brian. The tour should be excellent this year. I am really looking forward to it.