2.24.2006

My Famous Wife (and dog)

The latest issue of Race Center magazine has the final 2005 TriNorthwest rankings. My wife is the 10th ranked olympic distance female in the Northwest (Idaho, Washington, and Oregon.)

She is also a calendar girl. Mary and Sampson both are in a calendar of local endurance athletes. Here are some pics from their photo shoot.


If anyone wants a calendar, they can check out the Wild Rivers Multi Sports website in the "Other Links" section, or let me know, and I'll try to getcha one. The calendars are $10, but since its damn near March, I'd imagine they're quite discounted.

7 comments:

Heathrow's World said...

Yea for Mary!! She rocks. ( so does Sampson)

Simmons said...

Your a lucky man Brooks. Have you gone to any of the Tour of California stages?

Lars said...

Mary you are a superstar, an immortal! Get me a calender if you can.

Brooks Leedahl said...

No Tour of Cali for me. We did go to the SF Grand Prix last Sept.

Scotty J said...

My sister is the best yeah for you mary i am very impressed next year number 1 right.

Lane said...

Mary is cooler than the other side of the pillow

Brian said...

Mary rules! Good job!

Look at George Hincapie with good sprint victories at the TOC. Impressive.

Heather wishes that big Maggie Backstedt would have been racing in the TOC. She likes him.