2.15.2006

Return of the Jedi

Hello Blogland. The weather in Crescent City has been perfect lately. Sunny with mild temps and not much wind. I've been taking advantage of the weather by going on some pretty kick-ass bike rides. I'm trying to ride the cyclocross bike a couple times a week, to mix up the training a bit. Here's some pics from today's ride through some old growth redwoods. I felt like an imperial speeder cruising around dodging trees and ewoks.



90 minutes at zone 4 (179-191.) Its way easier to do really hard workouts on the cross bike, then to just pound the miles away on the road. Today was my first foray into zone 4 this year. I also practiced some mounts and dismounts. I need to work on my mounts.

The Olympics are great.

5 comments:

Brian said...

Nice, the Zondas mounted up with cross tires. :)

Did you see any Sasquatch?

Brooks Leedahl said...

no sasquatch, but i did see a fat hairy mexican.

Scotty J said...

Hilarious, fat hairy mexicans. Imperial Cruisers kick ass!!!!!!!!!

Lars said...

Man those roads were made for cyclocross, and sasquatch.

Lane said...

If you want to read a great story about Olympics coverage check this article out. I love this website. http://www.sportspickle.com/features/volume5/2006-0215-nbc.html