9.06.2006

I'm Back

Greetings faithful readers. I have returned. We now have internet hooked up at our house, so you can expect consistent blog posts. Here's whats been on my mind the last month and a half.

1. Having a house is wonderful
2. Pork tastes good
3. My wife is a really fast triathlete
4. Living in a normal town is great
5. Sampson does not like his invisible fence
6. Being "retired" isn't all its cracked up to be
7. I wish I could watch Twins games
8. Cyclocross intervals are nauseating
9. Journey/Def Leopard/Gordon Lightfoot/Bob Dylan
10. Burritos
11. My carbon footprint
12. Gluing tubulars
13. What happened to my profile picture?
14. Handlebar tape color for my cross bike
15. Heirloom tomatoes
16. Mid-term elections
17. I haven't played disc golf in many moons, yet there is a course like 2 miles from my house

Thats all I could think of right now. I'm sure I'll update again soon. If you're lucky I might even throw in some pictures.

5 comments:

Scotty J said...

I want to get lucky!? Also, those are some great things to ponder, and welcome back.

Lars said...

Bob Dylan is playing 300 feet from my apartment tomorrow alas I will be locked in a large hospital. America is playing 900 feet from my apartment in May.

Brooks Leedahl said...

dylan is playing here on halloween. we'll probably go, but i think dylan sucks as bad live as neil young does.

Anonymous said...

A swat team raided my neighbors house 250 feet away from my garage. You and Brian should visit Simmons Sept. 23 with your cross bikes for the RRV cyclecross challenge with cash payout.

Brooks Leedahl said...

brian has to go to a wedding that weekend, but i'll be in moorehead racing.