7.24.2006

Its been a While

I've been slacking on my blogger duties lately. Please fogive me. Mary and I are currently at my parents house in Grand Forks. We've been here for the past week, and we leave to go back to Madison tomorrow. We close on our new house on Wednesday! It's the house in the previous post. We are quite excited. There is some other good news too.

The 2006 WCA cyclocross schedule is finally posted. Can you say 2006 WI State Cyclocross Champion?

Congratulations to Heathrow Abraham on her half ironman. 18 odd miles per hour is most impressive for 56 miles.

The Honorable Revenend Josh Lanning has a blog. Read about his hatred of Del Norte Ambulance, and his love affair with a certain German liqueur here. I also gave him a coveted spot in my "Other Blogs" section. Keep it updated Josh or I'll tell Charles.

We'll be getting our stuff from storage in the next couple weeks, so the postings will be more frequent. There's all sorts of stuff going on with our lives, so I'll have plenty of material to ramble on about.

Floyd Landis is the man.

5 comments:

Lars said...

A Baby? -Becca

Brian said...

Yes I can...and his name is Matt Kelly, Brian Matter, or Tristan Schouten. :)

Did you notice that there are 8 races listed, but the numbering goes to #9? I wonder if there is a race TBD or if they just screwed up the numbering...

Anonymous said...

It is truly a sorrowful day. The one month anniversary of Brooks' absence from blogland. (tear)

Anonymous said...

Brooks
Need you to start blogging soon, as I feel Brain's view on WI is skewed.

Brian said...

Skewed? How so?

;)