5.19.2006

Nice Try

You guys couldn't be more wrong with your guesses of our big announcement. No, we are not having a baby. We are moving! Long story short we are going to be homeless and unemployed, but we are getting the hell out of here. Mary and I both put in our notices at work today. The plan is to move all our stuff into storage in Madison, WI when we leave for Becca and Andy's wedding. We're going to hang out in Grand Forks for a few days after the wedding, then head out to Wisconsin to look for jobs and houses, and crash out on Brian and Heather's couch. Should be pretty interesting for a few months. I don't know how responsible it is, but we have the blessing of our familes, so we're going with it.

7 comments:

Brian said...

Are you sure you're not moving AND having a baby?? ;)

You have 3 sleeping options at the Abraham household in WI: couch, twin bed, or double air mattress. They are all great choices.

Should be a hectic next month or so for you, Mary, and little Sampson. :)

Scotty J said...

Congrats you too on getting out of Crescent City, I hope the best and I am sure everything will work out. Life will be great and I am bummed out about no being an uncle

Scotty J said...

oh and why is the word "not" in front of the word baby italicized does that hold any significance I am just curious, kind of Da Vinci code style ya know

Lane said...

Brother, did you know that you will be 8 hours from sunny lawrence, ks. 9 hours from Grand forks. This almost forms an equilateral triangle of residences for the Leedahl family. Triangles have three sides and come in many different forms. My favorite is the scalene triangle, which has sides of different lengths, and of different angles. I was hoping you kids had a bun in the oven, but moving was a close second.

Lars said...

Rock on B&M. Go for it!

Anonymous said...

If Andy and I move to Madison next year, I will baby-sit for your baby. Don't worry. I have references.

Simmons said...

I think Brian and Heather are going to have a baby. Why else would they get married so quick :)