5.17.2006

Big Announcement Coming...

This is my new favorite treat. I like it over ice with equal parts milk and tea. Buy some.

Nothing new to report on out here. The weather has been perfect the last couple weeks. Today it's a little overcast, but the wind is cooperating. I've actually been riding without leg warmers! Training is going well. I am getting a little bored of the same routes though. Mileage is impressive so far this year. I'm just shy of 2700 miles.

I'm getting pretty excited to go back home. I haven't been in GF for like 3 years, so it'll be interesting to see all the changes. Just a little over a month to go.


Today's a rest day for the Giro. Tomorrow is a 50K TT. Basso should put even more time into guys like Cunego, DiLuca, and Simoni. I think Savoldelli and Danielson will ride good times and move up on GC.

Check back for some big news...

6 comments:

Brian said...

Heather loves Chai Tea. Maybe she will have to try that stuff.

Anonymous said...

Ive tried it, good stuff. But the best chai is at the Raven in Port Huron, second best is here in Sun Prairie at Beans & Cream, you'll have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Are you and Mary having a baby???

Brooks Leedahl said...

Beans & Cream sounds dirty

Brian said...

Congrats on the baby, Mary and Brooks!!

;)

Scotty J said...

I am telling everyone that I am going to be an uncle