5.07.2006

I Should Be a Photojournalist

Hello my bloggies. Nothing too exciting going on over here, so thankfully, because of blogs, I can live vicariously through my friends. Andy graduated from med school yesterday, and Brian raced on the road yesterday, and in the dirt today. Good job boys. On Lane's blog he has some pictures himself and dad at a (KC) Royals game. Yesterday I went with Natalie and Lily Rainbow to Arcata to meet up with Natalie's husband and a couple buddies to play some disc golf. Due to the above average intake of beer, carting around Sampson, carrying a camera, and the seriousness of playing for money, this is the only picture I took to document the experience. Seriously. I threw pretty good, but inconsistent. I ended up losing $3.
Today I laid around and watched the Giro. I bought the OLN/cycling.tv on demand thing for $20. I feel slightly violated having to pay money to watch a bike race I used to get for free. And with better coverage. Thats how it goes, I guess. After the Giro I went on a little 30 mile ride.

I talked with Mary tonight. She's back home in Indiana for a couple more days. She had a good time with Heather. She's pretty frustrated we can't find a job. She saw some pictures Heather brought along, and made her want to move badly. Hopefully we can get out of here pretty soon. Cross season is right around the corner, and check out all these
midwest races.

3 comments:

Brian said...

"What the hell is dinky-doo?" :)

How was the online coverage of the Giro? Decent?

Last night we were so excited about the Dyson, that we vacuumed our living room rug at 11pm to see how much dog hair it would bring up. It was amazing. I would bet money that Heather is playing with it at home as I type this. You guys rule. Thanks!!

Brooks Leedahl said...

the online coverage is good. its the same video feed the rest of the world gets, but its commented by some cycling.tv douche bags, and not phil and paul. i wish i had dishnetwork and got the italian RAI channel.

Heathrow's World said...

Yes, I vacuumed all morning, and now Im going to be late for work, and there is SO much more vacuuming to be done. You guys do rock. When you move here, Ill vacuum your rugs.