4.24.2006

My Wife is Fast

Well we are back home after our fun weekend away. Mary did quite well in her triathlon and ended up the overall female winner. She has won her age group several times, but has never been the overall winner. Pretty cool. She was able to draft some fast kid in the pool, and had a decent bike and run. She did a 1:16 with a 750m swim, 20K, and 5K run. Here are some pics.

I have lots of material for future posts. What would you guys like to read about? Trappist Beer? Delicious food from this weekend? My strange virus/overtraining/headache/lead legs/insomnia/crappy feeling? America's dependence on oil from terrorist-friendly oil producing nations? The escalating cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? Sweet bikes of our friends? Let me know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary, will you be my personal trainer? Way to go.

Brian said...

Congrats Mary! That's awesome!

I vote for:
-America's dependence on oil from terrorist-friendly oil producing nations

I'm experiencing the lead-legs as well right now, hopefully that goes away shortly.

Scotty J said...

GOOOOOOO SISTER YOU ARE THE BEST EVER!!!!! KAYLA SAYS CONGRATS!!!!!


and Brooks I vote for all of the above and especially more pictures of my sisters race

Lars said...

Mary you is da BOMB and my idol. Brooks I like food and bikes and Marys studdliness. You already did trappist beer it was a great one. I want to try that stuff.

Anonymous said...

Mary rules. I agree, more pics of her and the doggy. When are you moving here? We miss you guys, and Vontoux needs a studly dog to play with like Sampson.

Lane said...

did you wear your race t-shirt, because thats what all the cool kids are doing these days. I vote for NBA Playoffs

dvjs said...

i also would like to hear your thoughts on the nba playoffs.