4.17.2006

A Case of the Mondays

Hello everyone. I hope everone had a nice Easter. I worked all weekend and didn't see or do anything too cool. The other crew went on a car accident with 4 fatalities. That stuff is kinda interesting to see for a while, but I believe you only have a set number of experiences like that you can deal with before you've had too much and become burned out. So I'm glad I didn't have to see it.It's gorgeous outside here today. I have a 60 miler planned for later this afternoon with an hour or so of hard efforts. This weekend Mary has a triathlon in Albany, OR. Should suit her well. Its basically a sprint distance with an olympic distance swim. It will be fun to get out of the area and eat some delicious food and whatnot.

One of Mary's tri friends went to the Tour of California and was able to finagle a press pass from the local newspaper. Here's her website with some very cool "all access" pictures.

I might post again tonight if the muse inspires me.

4 comments:

Lars said...

Awesome pics, how cool would it be to be that close?

Brian said...

Those were cool pics. Good luck to Mary in her Tri this weekend. Is that her first one of the season?

Brooks Leedahl said...

it's her first tri of the year. she hasn't really been doing tri specific training, so she isn't expecting anything great.

Scotty J said...

Did you all see that Lance is running in the New York Marathon.

And good luck sister!! I hope and know you will do well.