4.08.2006

Hell of the North

Imagine racing your bike over that. Paris-Roubaix is tomorrow. Andy Bakke isn't racing so my money is on Boonen (again.) If there is ever a bike race to watch on TV, this is it. Best race of the year, hands down. Watch it on OLN at 6:00p.m. EST.

I felt hungover when I woke up this morning. That wouldn't be that odd, but I didn't drink yesterday. I kicked my ass on the cyclocross bike though with numerous efforts above lactate threshold. Yesterday was the first day I'd really gone anaerobic for any length of time this year, so I'm attributing the "hangover" from that. Or the curry I had for dinner. I'm currently gluing some Challenge tires to some sweet Zipp wheels. I forgot to take pictures of the process, but I have to glue some cyclocross tires that I can document for my next tech segment. I'll leave you with some more pave.

1 comment:

Lars said...

Boonen is so lucky I a busy right now. Do those guys modify their rides at all for that surface? Or is it straight up stiff race ride?