1.02.2007

2007 Predictions

Ok everyone. Here are the predictions for the year. I'm not really "feeling it" like I was last year, so the predictions might be a little lame. My apologies in advance.

  • I will continue my streak of not shopping at Walmart.
  • Floyd Landis will lose his USADA trial and subsequently his CAS trial as well, and will retire immediately.
  • Jan Ullrich will not find a team, and he too will retire.
  • Ivan Basso will again win the Giro, but also the Tour.
  • Brian and I will go 1-2 in a road race.
  • Dick Cheney will be pardoned by the President for his role in war profiteering. He will remain the Vice President.
  • Slick Willy will handily dethrone Sampson as the fastest dog at the Sycamore Park dog park.
  • Barack Obama will not run for President
  • Roger Federer will win the French Open.
  • The Cubs will make the playoffs and come within a few outs of going to the World Series. Their not making it will be blamed on the curse of the Billy Goat.
  • I will not win a cyclocross race, but I will race the elite national championship.
  • Scotty Johnson will grow a pair and run regardless of his shin splints.
  • On the war in Iraq, the President will continue to say, "We'll stay until we're victorious," but he'll never define "victory."
  • Andy and Becca will end up in the Twin Cities.
  • Team Brown Bear will have the ugliest kit in the midwest.
  • Some sort of major world changing event will happen.

Thats all I got.

4 comments:

Scotty J said...

My pair is bigger than your pair! Also, Obama smokes and that is a sign of weakness. When that story hits mainstream he will not run.

Brian said...

They may very well be the ugliest kit, but they will also most certainly be the coolest.

Scotty J said...

oh yeah and if by ugly you mean DEAD SEXY then yes TBB will have the ugliest kits in midwest

Simmons said...

Let's see the kit already :)