10.04.2006

Post 101 (seriously)

One hundred and one posts on Leedahl's Life. Thats a lot. Not too much new over here. Today I went old school and bought an antenna so we can watch tv. We've just been watching movies, but I hate 99% of movies, and would rather watch fuzzy PBS. I'm intimidated by this archaic contraption, so I haven't yet installed it. The antenna box said it was good for HDTV. Who in the hell would own an HDTV and use an antenna?
Sampson is finally understanding his invisible fence. I cranked the "static correction" way up, and now he doesn't even think about getting close to the boundry. He runs laps around the yard while I practice my cyclocross skills. I built some cyclocross barriers a while back and have them set up in the back yard (have I blogged about them before?) They're pretty sweet. I'm not sure what the neighbors think of some dude cruising around his yard in lycra jumping over hunks of plywood though. I don't care, they're all very old.

I've added some new links. Race.cx is about cyclocross racing and culture. There are some sweet videos and interviews and whatnot. Intelligensia Coffee is the best coffee I've ever had. You can order it from their website. Lastly, there is an infant cycling team in Wisconsin with an equally infant website. Team Brown Bear might be the laughing stock of the WCA with their sweet brown jerseys. Check often for race recaps, bike features, and your very own chance to own some offical Team Brown Bear goodies.

No comments: