10.18.2005

PIR pics







here are some pictures mary took of me during the race. she should really be a professional photographer by looking at the quality of these :) picture one is the start line (obviously.) you can't even see me since i'm at the back. the second pic is my sweet ass. the third pic is the battle for 3rd place over the last set of barriers. for some reason i couldn't get the pictures in the right order (i'm retarded.) the last pic is me over the barriers after the run-up. i'll try to post some more pics from the professonal photographer's website.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Nice pics. Tell Mary good job on those. Brown bear out.

Lars said...

Dude, I am still amazed at your cardiovascular prowess. I am jealous because my morbid obesity prevents me from participating in all the fun endurance sports. Fast twitch muscles are useless in adult life. I guess I had to create my own blog to write to you. If that is not right than I did it anyway. It is the Dingleblog. Lars

Lane said...

I bet Joe Bueno can get his heart rate up to 5000.